LSLA-EZ5A/N10A/H10A digital logic analyzer is a series of cost-effective digital logic analysis equipment with complete functions, and also integrates the bus signal voltage monitoring and detection functions. Through this device design and development personnel can easily and accurately capture, record and display the digital level signal and bus working condition; it is the designer engaged in digital circuit parallel, serial bus design and development, fault debugging, signal integrity analysis and product testing tools!
1. Linksilicon digital logic analysis software system - fast diagnosis and debugging of signal or bus;
2. 50-80 signal channels are optional, supporting signal voltage monitoring;
3. Sampling rate 250MHz ~ 3.2ghz can be set optionally;
4. Support UART / I2C / SPI / I2S / can / SDIO and other serial protocol analysis;
5. Sampling depth above 256K - it can continuously capture and record sampling points above 256K;
6. The collected data is uploaded to PC system for storage through data stream, and the sampling depth can be unlimited when the sampling rate is low or the bus data quantity is small;
7. Interference free high impedance port - ensure no interference to signal or bus signal;
8. Any programmable trigger - the user can set multiple trigger conditions at will; support any digit data, any data and or operation, high and low level, rising and falling edge trigger conditions;
9. 3-year quality assurance.